Wet cast machines
Wet cast machines involve the processing of wet concrete which completely cures in a plastic or rubber mould. This process makes it possible to produce a variety of shapes and sizes.
- The concrete used is practically liquid
- The moulds are filled volumetrically and/or by weight;
- The concrete is distributed evenly when filling the mould;
- If necessary, the mould can be transportedover a vibrating table;
- Curing occurs in the mould,
- After curing the product will be demoulded.
Product photo 1
Product photo 2
Product photo 3